Recently published research from Timetric, "Employee Benefits in Slovakia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Slovakia, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Slovakia
- Detailed information about private benefits in Slovakia
- Insights into various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Slovakia
- The Slovak social security system consists of four main branches: social insurance, health insurance, state social support and social assistance.
- Compulsory pension insurance consists of mandatory old-age insurance and a mandatory pension saving system.
- Private employee benefits in Slovakia are income-based. The main private benefits, including cash and non-cash services, are provided by employers. In addition, many companies in the country offer supplementary pension savings.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Slovakia:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits.
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, minimum resources, long-term care insurance and unemployment.
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Slovakia.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Slovakia.
- Assess Slovakia's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Slovakia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Slovakia's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Employee Benefits in Italy
- Employee Benefits in Bulgaria
- Employee Benefits in New Zealand
- Employee Benefits in Hong Kong
- Employee Benefits in the Philippines