New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2013 -- Financial cards and payments continues to record good growth, with both the number of cards in circulation and the number of accounts increasing in 2012 - albeit at a slower pace than in 2011. Debit cards led growth and remains the largest area within financial cards in Morocco and is followed by credit cards, which also recorded good growth both in terms of transactions and number of cards.
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in Morocco report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Netherlands
- Financial Cards and Payments in Taiwan
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in Norway
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in Singapore
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden