New Food market report from MarketLine: "Food Retail in Colombia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Food Retail in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Colombia food retail market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The food retail market includes the retail sales of all food products, both packaged and unpackaged, as well as beverages (including retail sales of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages). All on-trade sales of food and beverage are excluded. All currency conversions are calculated at constant average 2013 exchange rates.
- The Colombian food retail industry had total revenues of $68.7bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Independent & Specialist Retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the Colombian food retail industry in 2013, sales through this channel generated $42.2bn, equivalent to 61.4% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $94.8bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the food retail market in Colombia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the food retail market in Colombia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Colombia food retail market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Colombia economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Colombia food retail market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Colombia food retail market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Colombia food retail market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Colombia: Databook to 2017
- Consumer Foodservice in Colombia
- Baby Food in Colombia (2014) - Market Sizes
- Packaged Food in Colombia
- Pet Food in Colombia (2014) - Market Sizes
- Snack Food in Colombia (2014) - Market Sizes
- Packaged Food Retailing in Colombia: Market Snapshot to 2017
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Unpackaged Food Retailing in Colombia: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Frozen Food in Colombia