Recently published research from Datamonitor, "ForeSights: Mood-Tracking Apps", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2013 -- Mood-tracking apps enable consumers to gather and analyze information about themselves, their everyday activities, and how this impacts their mood. The self-tracking technology used by mood-tracking apps generates a potentially powerful mood-based data footprint for retailers and brands.
Scope of this Report
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The fact that over half (53%) of respondents globally claim to be spending more time online researching health topics than before highlights the degree of autonomy now shown by consumers in meeting their personal health and wellbeing goals.
Mobile technology - in particular smartphone apps - has established itself as a preferred self-diagnostic tool for consumers in helping them to identify the best ways to improve and optimize their health. Mood-tracking apps represent an extension of this trend.
Keywords: ForeSights, CPG, FMCG, innovation, mood, mood-tracking, apps, mobile, smart phone, social networks, emotion, psychology, Cambridge University, EmotionSense, DIY health, mental wellbeing, quantified-self, privacy, data protection.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How do mood-tracking apps help consumers to realize their so-called "quantified self"?
- What opportunities do mood-tracing apps present for the CPG industry?
- What risks and challenges do mood-tracking apps present for CPG manufacturers?
- What do mood-tracking apps tell me about potential developments in consumer behavior?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of App Stores
- Artificial Intelligence in Big Data, Commercial Apps, Mobility and Search
- HTML5 Solutions and Applications
- Mobile Application Market in India 2012
- Gamification Market [(Consumer Gamification, Enterprise Gamification) by Deployment (On-Premise, On-Demand); Application (Marketing, Sales, Hr, Support, and Development); Size (SMB, Enterprise)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Understanding Location-based Services (LBS), Technology, and the LBS Ecosystem
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Mobile Acceleration Market: (Web/Content, Network, Application, Device) Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphones, Tablet PC, Mobile Apps) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape & Forecasts to 2016
- Cloud Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Market