Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Macedonia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2013 -- Fruit/vegetable juice in Macedonia has long benefited from a high level of consumer health awareness. Over the review period this trend further strengthened, particularly among the young adult population and mid- and high-income urban consumers. This trend encouraged consumers to lead healthier lifestyles and boosted demand for healthier soft drinks, especially fruit/vegetable juices with a higher fruit content.
Euromonitor International's Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fruit/Vegetable Juice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Middle East and North Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Russia
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Singapore
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Italy
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Japan
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Greece