Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/22/2014 -- After several years of strong growth in the home market in Norway, the market began to slow down in 2013. This resulted in slightly slower growth in home improvement and gardening stores which decreased in value sales from 4% in 2012 to 3% in 2013. According to Norges Bank, the annual growth in house prices saw a clear downward trend since December 2012. This trend is expected to continue as banks want to restrict their lending standards further for Norwegian households.
Euromonitor International's Furniture and Homewares Stores in Norway report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Furniture and Homewares Stores market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Malaysia
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in New Zealand
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Morocco
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the Czech Republic
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Turkey
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the United Kingdom
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Switzerland
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Slovakia
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Taiwan
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the Netherlands