New Biotechnology market report from MarketLine: "Global Biotechnology"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Global Biotechnology industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global biotechnology market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
- The global biotechnology market had total revenues of $304.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The medical/healthcare segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $182.5bn, equivalent to 60.0% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $468.2bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalbiotechnology market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global biotechnology market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global biotechnology market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global biotechnology market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biotechnology: Global Industry Guide
- Biotechnology Reagents Market by Technology, Applications and End-Users - Current Trends, Opportunities and Global Forecasts to 2016
- Biobetters in Key Markets - Opportunities for Biotechnology Companies to Sustain Innovation with Low Risk and High Value Offerings
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market [Platforms (Illumina HiSeq, MiSeq, Life Technologies Ion Proton/PGM, 454 Roche), Bioinformatics (RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq), (Pyrosequencing, SBS, SMRT), (Diagnostics, Personalized Medicine)] - Global Forecast to 2017
- Biotechnology in Canada
- Biotechnology in France
- Downstream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals - Adoption of Disposable Technology at Improved Economies of Scale to Optimize Production Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
- Bioinformatics Market By Sector (Molecular Medicine, Agriculture, Research & Forensic), Segment (Sequencing Platforms, Knowledge Management Tools & Data Analysis Services) & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Drug Design) - Global Forecasts to 2017
- Warts Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013
- Refurbished Medical Equipments Market (2012-2017) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis