New Materials market report from MarketLine: "Global Forest Products"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- Global Forest Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global forest products market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The forest products industry consists of industrial roundwood, sawnwood, wood panels and sheets, and wood fuels. It excludes "roundwood", that is, trees after harvesting but before significant processing; it also excludes pulp, card, paper, and similar downstream products. The market's volume represents consumption and is shown in cubic meters. The market's value has been calculated at producer selling price and any currency conversions have been undertaken using 2012 constant exchange rates.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 3,116 billion cubic meters in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 12% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,890.8 billion by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the forest products market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalforest products market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global forest products market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global forest products market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global forest products market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global forest products market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Forest Products in China
- Forest Products in Asia-Pacific
- Forest Products in Australia
- Forest Products in India
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Global Additive Manufacturing Market (2012 - 2017) - By Application [Medical Devices, Automotives, & Aerospace] & Technology [3D Printing, Laser Sintering, Stereolithography, Fused Deposition Modeling, Electron Beam Melting, & Tissue Engine
- Forest Products in North America
- Forest Products in Canada
- Forest Products in Russia
- Global Soil Treatment Market, By Types (Organic Amendments, Pest & Weed Control, pH Adjusters) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2017