New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- Heightened consumer confidence since the 2008-2010 recessionary years has supported rising spending on spas in general, with upscale luxury hotel and resort spas registering healthy growth in the most recent year. The increase in sector value in 2012 was underpinned by a combination of pent-up demand following the tightly budgeted recessionary years as well as a growing organic demand for health and wellness in general, and in particularly as these lifestyle trends spill over into consumer...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness Tourism in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Brazil
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Sweden
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Colombia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the US
- Travel and Tourism in Austria to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong, China
- Travel and Tourism in Mongolia