New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of the US HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the US HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- In 2012, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the US, accounting for 30.3% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 27.4%, real estate with 16.9%, fixed-income with 11%, cash with 8.8%, and alternatives with 5.6%.
- Equities and alternative products recorded the strongest growth during the review period, driven by strong recovery in the US economy.
- The value of business interests decreased slightly during the review period, from 31.8% of US HNWI assets in 2008 to 30.3% in 2012.
- Over the forecast period, HNWI holdings in cash and fixed-income are expected to decline further as an asset class. After substantial growth during the review period, equities and alternative holdings are expected to decrease substantially over the forecast period.
- As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$4.01 trillion, representing 18.9% of the wealth holdings of US HNWIs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013: Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWis in Singapore followed closely by business interests
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Israel 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Mexico 2013