Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2014 -- The home insecticides industry in Denmark does not often see new innovations as the process of producing a new product is very time consuming and costly. The EU's regulations have a strong influence on the industry, and manufacturers have to fulfil many criteria before being able to launch their products. Increasingly, the Danes are tending to prefer to buy products that are less harmful to the environment, and this has a negative influence on spray/aerosol products and a positive influence on sales of insecticide baits.
The leading company within home insecticides in Denmark is Bayer Danmark, which also produces certain private label products for its competitors. In 2013, Bayer Danmark's value share of home insecticides was 63%; however, within insecticide baits and spray/aerosol insecticides, the company registered respective value shares of 69% and 61% thanks to the company's Baythion and Kvit brands. The image of Bayer Danmark is very solid, and its products in Denmark are seen as being of a high quality.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, it is expected that further regulations from the EU for home insecticides will have a negative effect on manufacturers. Nevertheless, for many Danes the efficiency of the brands remains more important than concerns for the environment, and it is probable that there will always be consumers for the not-so-environmentally-friendly products that are available.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Denmark?
- What are the major brands in Denmark?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Denmark?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Slovakia
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in South Africa
- Home Insecticides in Indonesia
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Latvia
- Home Insecticides in Tunisia