Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Homebuilding in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico homebuilding market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The homebuilding industry covers the construction of new residential buildings, including houses and apartments. The industry is considered in terms of production.
- The Mexican homebuilding sector had total revenues of $23.3bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- Sector production volumes declined with a CARC of -10.3% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 518.7 thousand units in 2013.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $32.4bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the homebuilding market in Mexico
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the homebuilding market in Mexico
Leading company profiles reveal details of key homebuilding market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico homebuilding market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Mexico economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Mexico homebuilding market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Mexico homebuilding market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico homebuilding market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homebuilding in India
- Homebuilding in the United Kingdom
- Homebuilding in Sweden
- Homebuilding in Australia
- Homebuilding in Belgium
- Homebuilding in Norway
- Homebuilding in Hungary
- Homebuilding in Spain
- Homebuilding in China
- Homebuilding in the United States