New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Homeshopping in Canada"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- In 2013 sales through the homeshopping channel continued to decline, with a 1% drop in current value to reach C$2 billion. The channel struggles in the conditions of strong competition coming from store retail and more importantly rising online retail in Canada.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Canada market research report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Canada?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Denmark
- Homeshopping in Finland
- Homeshopping in the Czech Republic
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Colombia
- Homeshopping in Hong Kong, China
- Homeshopping in Sweden
- Homeshopping in Venezuela