New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2013 -- INOVA Diagnostics, Inc. (INOVA) is an autoimmune disease diagnostics company. The company develops and markets medical diagnostic tests for autoimmune disease. Its products include QUANTA Flash, QUANTA Lite, NOVA Lite, NOVA GEL, QUANTA Chek, specialty substrate slides, and components. INOVA's provides automation solutions such as BIO-FLASH, QUANTA Lyser 240, QUANTA Lyser 160, QUANTA Lyser 2, best 2000, DS2, Olympus Microscope, NOVA View, and QUANTA Link. The company offers tests and technologies for the treatment of celiac disease, anti-phospholipid syndrome, connective tissue, gastroenterology, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid, and vasculitis. It operates as a subsidiary of Werfen Life Group, S.A. INOVA is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Inova Diagnostics, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Abbott Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Savyon Diagnostics Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc (EKF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Enigma Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corporation (BMGP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update