New Internet research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- The BRIC Internet Access industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC internet access market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the internet access industry and had a total market value of $207,511.1 million in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 33.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the internet access industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $165,806.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $22,133.9, $15,787.2, and $3,783.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the internet access industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $278,292.7 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $37,808.9, $32,405.4 and $6,167.5 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the BRIC internet access market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the BRIC internet access market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Access: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Internet Access: Global Industry Guide
- Internet Access: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Internet Access: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Internet Access: Scandinavia Industry Guide