Fast Market Research recommends "Mixed Retailers in the Czech Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2013 -- Department stores and variety stores were the only channels present in mixed retailers in the Czech Republic in 2012, as mass merchandisers and warehouse clubs were absent. Department stores are located in urban areas, mainly in the centres of big cities and towns, while variety stores can be found in both small and large towns in the country.
Euromonitor International's Mixed Retailers in Czech Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Department Stores , Mass Merchandisers, Variety Stores, Warehouse Clubs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Mixed Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in Emerging Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Specialist Retailers in Europe to 2016: Market Guide
- Retailing in Mexico
- Retailing in the US
- Retailing in Indonesia
- Specialist Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide