Fast Market Research recommends "Mixed Retailers in the Czech Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- Mixed retailers consisted only of department stores and variety stores in the Czech Republic, while two remaining channels, mass merchandisers and warehouse clubs were not present in the Czech Republic at the end of the review period. As Czech retailing is relatively saturated and mass merchandisers and warehouse clubs do not have a tradition in the country, these two channels are not expected to enter mixed retailers over the forecast period.
Tesco Stores CR retained its leading position within mixed retailers, accounting for 11% value share in 2014. The company was the clear leader of department stores where it held 67% value share in 2014. Tesco Stores CR operates six outlets within department stores, which are located in larger towns across the country. Although it ranked third in the number of outlets, it held clear leadership in terms of selling space within department stores in 2014.
Mixed retailers is expected to record a rather moderate increase of 2% in value sales at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period. Nevertheless, this development represents a significant improvement compared to the review period. An improved economic situation, better consumer mood and thus higher willingness of consumers to spend money will drive sales of mixed retailers towards 2019.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Czech Republic?
- Who are the leading retailers in Czech Republic?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in the Czech Republic to 2018 - Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018
- Mixed Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in Mexico
- Mixed Retailers in Japan
- Retailing in Taiwan