New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Non-Grocery Retailers in Iran"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/03/2013 -- Unit prices experienced several significant rises in 2012, which was a consequence of the high inflation rate and the decline in value of the national currency compared to the US dollar. Many consumers who had been accustomed to purchasing a wide range of non-grocery items suddenly became unable to do so, and this had a very negative impact on sales for retailers. The rises in unit prices were particularly steep in categories like mobile phones, TVs and furniture, where the country is highly...
Euromonitor International's Non-Grocery Retailers in Iran report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Specialist Retailers, Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers, Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers, Home and Garden Specialist Retailers, Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Mixed Retailers, Other Non-Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furniture & Housewares Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Other Specialist Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Discount, Variety Store, & General Merchandise Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Other Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Duty Free Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Discount, Variety Store, & General Merchandise Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Other General Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Other Specialist Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)