Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- Oils and fats is one of the most mature categories in the packaged food industry. In most cases, products are viewed as staples and their volume purchases are influenced by the number of consumers on the market, whilst the market value is shaped by price competition. As the Bulgarians are getting less in number, the oils and fats retail volume has limited base for expansion. Since the beginning of the review period, the development of oils and fats has been flat - the review period volume CAGR...
Euromonitor International's Oils and Fats in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Butter, Cooking Fats, Margarine, Olive Oil, Spreadable Oils and Fats, Vegetable and Seed Oil.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Oils and Fats market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Japan to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Mexico to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Belgium to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Malaysia to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in Indonesia to 2017