Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2014 -- Organic Food in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States organic food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Organic food is produce that has been independently certified to have been grown free of chemicals. Market values are taken at retail selling price (RSP).<\li> - The US organic food market had total revenues of $34,239.6m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The fruit & vegetables segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $16,179.1m, equivalent to 47.3% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.0% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $45,901.4m by the end of 2018.
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the organic food market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the organic food market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key organic food market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States organic food market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United States organic food market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the United States organic food market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States organic food market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the United States's organic food market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Safeway Inc., SUPERVALU INC., Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in US to 2017
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Cream Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017
- Puddings/Desserts Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017
- Milk Market in the United States: Market Profile to 2017
- Baby Food in the United States