New Pharmaceuticals research report from Current Partnering is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2013 -- The Orphan Drugs Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the orphan drugs partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
Trends in orphan drugs partnering deals
Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
Orphan drugs partnering contract documents
Top orphan drugs deals by value
The OrphanDrugs Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the orphan drugs partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides an understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter orphan drugs partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors orphan drugs technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 140 links to online copies of actual orphan drugs deals and where available, contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of orphan drugs dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in orphan drugs dealmaking since 2007, including details of disclosed headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading orphan drugs deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigp harma and big biotech, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of orphan drugs deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Orphan Drug Market Outlook to 2017
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (SOBI) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Inherited Orphan Blood Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Breakthrough Drugs Remain Elusive Against Backdrop of High Unmet Need
- Acquired Orphan Blood Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Search for Disease Modifying Drugs Central to Unlocking Premium Pricing Potential
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (SOBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Ophthalmology Drugs And Devices (Diagnostic & Surgical) Market - Current Trends, Global Forecasts & Pipeline Analysis to 2017
- Drug Discovery in Rare Diseases
- PharmaSphere: Early-Stage Technology Transfer Collaborations - Enabling Platform Technologies & Deal Synergies between Academia and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Leukemia Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Strong Late-stage Pipeline to Sustain Branded Drugs' Major Market Share
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)