Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Personal Care Appliances in Canada", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Persisting uncertainty about the Canadian economy continued to drive many people from the salon to the home. Hair care appliances grew in 2013 as a rising number of consumers began to style hair at home to save the expense of salon visits. The share of male consumers buying hair care appliances is also rising with the increase in younger shoppers and the importance placed on appearance by young men, including having the proper tools at home for hair styling.
Proctor & Gamble Inc led personal care appliances with 17% retail volume share in 2013, largely through its Braun Oral-B brand, which was the leader in electric toothbrush units. Church & Dwight Ltd ranked second in personal care appliances in 2013 with volume share of 15%. The company expanded its line of battery toothbrush units to also sell electric toothbrush units under its SpinBrush brand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Growth will be moderate over the forecast period, with an expected CAGR of 2% in volume and constant value, with the largest gains made by hair care appliances.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Canada?
- What are the major brands in Canada?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Denmark
- Personal Care Appliances in Poland
- Personal Care Appliances in the Netherlands
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Thailand
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Mexico
- Personal Care Appliances in Singapore
- Personal Care Appliances in Morocco