New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Personal Hygiene in France"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2013 -- Personal Hygiene in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France personal hygiene market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The personal hygiene market consists of the retail sale of bath & shower products, deodorants and soap. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The French personal hygiene market had total revenues of $1,954.4 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2007 and 2011, to reach a total of 544.2 million Units in 2011.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow the similar pattern with an anticipated compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 3.1% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,277 million by the end of 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the personal hygiene market in France
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the personal hygiene market in France
Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal hygiene market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France personal hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the France personal hygiene market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the France personal hygiene market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France personal hygiene market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Hygiene - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in China
- Personal Hygiene - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in Brazil
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)