Fast Market Research recommends "Process Automation & Instrumentation Market in Oil & Gas Industry by Process Automation (SCADA, DCS, PLC & MES), Instrumentation, Analyzers, Flow Computers, Leakage Detection, Operation & Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/19/2013 -- Process automation and instrumentation in the oil and gas industry is employed to automate the simple, as well as, some of the most complicated processes involved in the extraction, transmission, and refining of oil and gas. Automating the systems offers several advantages which includes reduction of cost, increased productivity, and enhanced safety and security. Automation has become an important installation, as most of the new oil and gas wells are located in deep sea or at a location, which, in a majority of the cases, is considered as a harsh environment condition for the humans. Implementation of automation in the oil and gas industry also helps in controlling and maintaining the geographically scattered oil and gas wells.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The growth of the process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry in the coming years is expected to be significant, with the revenue growth estimated to reach $31.24 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 8.23% from 2013 to 2020. The major players in the process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry include ABB (Switzerland), Emerson Process Management (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), Honeywell (U.S.), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), and Yokogawa (Japan).
The main drivers for the process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry include exploration and extraction of 'shale' gas, rising demand of oil and gas, upgradation of old oil and gas platform, exploration and extraction from aging oil and gas wells, and the increasing emphasis on safety and security. Development of oil and gas in emerging economies is a major growth opportunity for the process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry. Moreover, major restraints for the market include matured and saturated developed economies, and issues pertaining to the integration of data generated by installed automation products.
The report covers the market by technology, operation, and geography- of the process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry; it provides a detailed analysis of the current market scenario and its estimation till the year 2020. The process automation accounts for a major share of the global process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry. The market is expected to grow well in the developing regions, which is mainly attributed to the fact that there is rise in demand of oil and gas due to rise in the population in these regions.
This report describes the value chain for process automation and instrumentation market in the oil and gas industry by considering all the major stakeholders in the market and their role in the analysis. The report also provides a detailed scrutiny of the Porter's five force analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Digital Oil Field Market By Services (Automation & Instrumentation, Information Technology) & Geography - Forecasts To 2022
- Smart Homes Market - Analysis & Global Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Substation Automation and Integration Market By Components - IEDS (RTU, PLC, Digital Protection Relay, Smart Meters), Communication Technology (Optical Fiber, PLC, Copper Wire, thernet), SCADA & Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Process Automation Market & Instrumentation Market - By Technology (SCADA, PLC, DCS, MES), Communication (Profibus, Fieldbus, Wireless HART, ISA100), Transmitter (Flow, Temperature, Level, Pressure) - Analysis and Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market [Algorithmic Trading, Fraud Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Logistics, Revenue Assurance, Emergency Response Services] Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market [DDOS, IDS/IPS, Firewall, SIEM, SCADA Encryption, UTM, Application Whitelisting, DLP, Database Activity Monitoring; Professional Services] - Global Advancements, Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Retail Automation Market by POS Products (Kiosk, SCO, Cash Register, Receipt Printer, Currency Counter, Weight Scale, Barcode Reader), Supply Chain Products (Belt Conveyor, Scissor Lift, Electronic Shelf Label) & Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Security Market by Power Plants (Nuclear, Thermal And Hydro, Oil And Gas And Renewable Energy), By Technologies (Physical, Network Security), Professional Services - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)