Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014', provides an overview of the Prostate Cancer's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Prostate Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Prostate Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Prostate Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Prostate Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Prostate Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Prostate Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Prostate Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Prostate Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Baxter International Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Amgen Inc., Sanofi, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Viralytics Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc., Genentech, Inc., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Merck & Co., Inc., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Oxford BioMedica plc, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd., Ipsen S.A., MediGene AG, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Samyang Holdings Corporation, Aphios Corporation, Astellas Pharma Inc., GTx, Inc., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Orion Corp, Pfizer Inc., Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Genmab A/S, Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Exelixis, Inc., Aduro BioTech, Inc., A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl, Ferring International Center S.A., Celgene Corporation, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bayer AG, AntiCancer, Inc., Merck KGaA, Advaxis, Inc., 4SC AG, Alchemia Limited, Harbor Therapeutics, Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., Anavex Life Sciences Corp., ValiRx Plc, Active Biotech AB, AEterna Zentaris Inc., Immunomedics, Inc., Antisense Therapeutics Limited, Arrowhead Research Corporation, Lorus Therapeutics Inc., MEI Pharma, Inc., Bionomics Limited, Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., Novogen Limited, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation, Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Oncothyreon Inc., Compugen Ltd., OXiGENE, Inc., Patrys Limited, Medivation, Inc., ArQule, Inc., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Oncogenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ProMetic Life Sciences Inc., Galectin Therapeutics, Inc., AnGes MG, Inc., Quest PharmaTech Inc., Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., Natco Pharma Limited, Sareum Holdings plc, Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB, DiaMedica Inc., Dongkook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Galena Biopharma, Inc., Hybrigenics S.A., Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc, Nanobiotix, Solasia Pharma K.K., Fujifilm Corporation, Antigen Express, Inc., Affitech A/S, Isarna Therapeutics GmbH, Colby Pharmaceutical Company, Mayne Pharma Group Limited, Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd, CIMAB S.A., Supratek Pharma Inc., Camurus AB, Fusion Antibodies Ltd, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CellCentric Ltd., Med Discovery SA, Pro-Cure Therapeutics Limited, immatics biotechnologies GmbH, LIDDS AB, Vaxon Biotech, Advantagene, Inc., CureVac GmbH, Medeia Therapeutics Ltd., Aileron Therapeutics, Inc., Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc., GenSpera, Inc., Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc., Tokai Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Coronado Biosciences, Inc., MacroGenics, Inc., Provenance Biopharmaceuticals Corp., Antyra, Inc., Ambrx, Inc., Arno Therapeutics, Inc., Orphagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pantarhei Bioscience BV, Azaya Therapeutics Incorporated, Semafore Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GP Pharm, S.A., IC-MedTech, Inc., Innate Therapeutics Limited, ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc., Angion Biomedica Corp., Axelar AB, Endocyte, Inc., Omnitura Therapeutics Inc., AndroScience Corporation, Pharminox Limited, Immutep S.A., Esperance Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mirna Therapeutics, Inc., Omeros Corporation, TransTech Pharma, Inc., Immunovaccine, Inc., Peptron, Inc., Enceladus Pharmaceuticals BV, BIND Therapeutics, Inc., NewLink Genetics Corporation, Seek, Cellceutix Corporation, IGF Oncology, LLC., TVAX Biomedical, Inc., Quintessence Biosciences, Inc., Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AB Science, Aprea AB, Kinex Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Biokine Therapeutics Ltd., Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, CureTech Ltd., Cylene Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Genelux Corporation, WntResearch AB, Viventia Biotechnologies Inc., IRX Therapeutics, Inc., Vicus Therapeutics, LLC, Oncovir, Inc., TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc., EndoCeutics, Inc., Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A., Advanced Cancer Therapeutics, Viamet Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 3-V Biosciences, Inc., Soricimed Biopharma Inc., Almac Discovery Ltd., VaxOnco Inc, BHR Pharma, LLC, KAEL-GemVax Co., Ltd., Beta Pharma, Inc., iCeutica, Inc., Incuron, LLC, Ausio Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Errant Gene Therapeutics, LLC, Mebiopharm Co., Ltd., Polaris Group, Vaccibody AS, DEKK-TEC, Inc., Serometrix, LLC, CytoVac A/S, Miami VA Healthcare System, Acino Pharma AG, Bio-Cancer Treatment International Limited, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Tesaro, Inc., APIM Therapeutics AS, EntreChem, S.L., Cold Genesys, Inc., Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd., Polyplus-transfection SA, Kancera AB, Vaxeal Holding SA, Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Qu Biologics Inc., CZ BioMed Corp, Evgen Limited, Activartis Biotech GmbH, Panacela Labs, Inc., Io Therapeutics, Inc., Avipep Pty Ltd, ATLAB Pharma SAS, Agonox, Tactic Pharma, LLC, Kadmon Corporation, LLC, RAPID Pharmaceuticals AG, Akshaya Bio Inc., ADC Therapeutics Sarl, Foresee Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Antoxis Limited, Tolero Pharmaceuticals, Inc., iTeos Therapeutics SA, DexTech Medical AB, Armour Therapeutics Inc., AbbVie Inc., OncoNOx ApS, Curadis GmbH, Medvio Eurasia, PSites Pharma GmbH, Pharmedartis GmbH, DormaTarg, Inc., Oncology Research International Limited, Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sotio a.s., Galileo Research s.r.l., Vasgen Limited, Balonco GMBH, OncoMax, SillaJen Co. Ltd., Bionature E.A. Ltd., TREAT U, S.A.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Fallopian Tube Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Peritoneal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014