Recently published research from Timetric, "Reinsurance in Finland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2014 -- The reinsurance segment in Finland is dominated by foreign reinsurers. In terms of written premium, the country's reinsurance segment grew from EUR134.0 million (US$196.2 million) in 2008 to EUR149.0 million (US$191.6 million) in 2012, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% during the review period (2008-2012). This gross written premium is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during the forecast period (2012-2017) to reach a value of EUR165.1 million (US$210.7 million) in 2017.
- The reinsurance segment in Finland is dominated by foreign reinsurers.
- The non-life insurance segment accounted for the entire premium ceded to the reinsurance segment during the review period.
- Treaty reinsurance accounts for the entire premium ceded to the reinsurance segment.
- LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company is the largest reinsurer in the Finnish reinsurance segment, accounting for a 33.8% share of total reinsurance written premiums in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Finland:
- It provides historical values for Finland's reinsurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and expected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Finland's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Finland and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Finnish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: LocalTapiola Mutual Pension Insurance Company, Pohjola Insurance Ltd, If P&C Insurance Company Ltd, Local Insurance Mutual Company, Redarnas Omsesidiga Forsakringsbolag, Mandatum Life Insurance Company Ltd, Retro Life Assurance Company Ltd, Keskinainen Vakuutusyhtio Palonvara, Fennia Mutual Insurance Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian non-life segments written premium value grew from EUR6.5 billion in 2008 to EUR7.1 billion in 2012.
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017