Recently published research from MarketLine, "Renewable Energy in Russia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- Renewable Energy in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia renewable energy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The renewable energy market consists of the consumption of electricity generated via geothermal, biomass and waste, solar, wind and hydroelectric means.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.6% between 2008, to reach a total of 171.1 TWh in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $10.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the renewable energy market in Russia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in Russia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia renewable energy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Russia economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Russia renewable energy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Russia renewable energy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia renewable energy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (REC) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. (INE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (REC) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy Market in South and Central America to 2020 - Clean Development Mechanism Projects and Climate Financing to Increase Renewables Share in the Energy Mix
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners, L.P. (BEP.UN) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile