Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Retailing in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Although retailing saw a temporary recovery in 2011 as the economic situation in the country continued to improve until the first half of 2011, the return of the Czech economy to recession resulted in a weaker performance by retailing in 2012. A worsening economic situation, a further increase in the VAT rate and political instability all had a negative impact on consumer confidence in 2013. As a result, Czechs continued in their careful attitude to shopping and in controlling their...
Euromonitor International's Retailing in Czech Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2017
- Internet Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Czech Republic: Databook to 2017
- Mixed Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Non-Store Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the Czech Republic