Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2014 -- There were no changes in consumption trends in 2013. Czech consumers continued to show more interest in light and flavoured RTD coffee variants such as Latte and Latte Macchiatto. Cappuccino and iced-coffee variants gained more share but on the other hand black coffee with higher caffeine content and lower sugar content remained popular. RTD coffee remains the category where the new product development is weak but still there was some new product movement visible during 2013. Maresi Foodbroker introduced Vienna ice Coffee in four variants of Classic, Black, Vanilla Cream and Cappuccino, packed in a practical plastic cup with a lid and a straw.
The field within RTD coffee remains highly concentrated with two strong brands dominating sales in 2013. Al-Namura's Mr Brown Eis Caffee led sales with an off-trade value share of 37% in 2013. Mr Brown Eis Caffee packed in 250ml cans and offered in variants such as Classic, Blue Mountain, Cappuccino, Vanilla, Black, Iced and Macadamia (iced coffee with milk in flavour of macadamia nut) remained very popular, especially amongst drivers. Mr Brown products have a wide distribution and are perceived as being of the best quality. A new variant appeared in 2013 - Mr Brown Eis Caffee 100% Arabica Cafe Latte.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Off-trade volume sales of RTD coffee are expected to increase at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period for total growth of16% and reaching six million litres in 2018; off-trade value sales are expected to post a 4% CAGR (at constant 2013 prices) and total constant value growth of 22%. The market for RTD coffee has not reached the point of saturation and there is some potential for further development. There was limited promotion and low new product movement in RTD coffee in 2012 and 2013 and the category calls for more innovation. Product improvement will be more visible in terms of both product content (new flavour combinations) and packaging formats (stylish, new designs of plastic bottles and cans, convenient cups with a lid).
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in Czech Republic?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Soft Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks Category Profile 2013
- Czech Republic Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks Category Profile 2013
- RTD Coffee in Mexico
- Hot Coffee Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017