Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Consumption of RTD tea continued to drop in 2013; consumer interest in wellness prevented the category from deeper decrease. Czech consumers consumed more naturally healthy (NH) RTD tea types - green tea, red tea and white tea - thanks to their antioxidant properties. Health and wellness RTD tea products (green tea and others) are estimated to account for a 40% retail volume share within RTD tea consumption in 2013.
International companies continued to lead sales of RTD tea in the Czech Republic in 2013. Rauch Praha held the first position with an off-trade volume share of 18% followed by Coca-Cola HBC Czech Republic with 13%, Karlovarske Mineralni Vody with 12% and Pfanner with 11%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Off-trade consumption of RTD tea is expected to revive slightly over the forecast period. It is believed that wider availability of health and wellness variants of RTD tea in interesting flavour combinations and improved purchasing power of Czech households will reverse negative development after 2015. On-trade consumption is set to demonstrate stronger volume growth and it is likely that on-trade sales of RTD tea will reach approximately the consumption level of 2011. Under the global economic recession there was a deep drop in on-trade consumption of soft drinks and it is suggested that on-trade consumption is to show positive development from 2014 on.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Czech Republic?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Czech Republic?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Czech Republic?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Czech Republic?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in Dominican Republic
- Soft Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Republic of Ireland Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks Category Profile 2013
- Slovak Republic Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks Category Profile 2013