New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sanitary Protection in Serbia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Serbian sanitary protection did not witness any significant new launches in 2013. This was especially the case for towels and tampons, while there was some innovation within pantyliners. It seemed as though manufacturers think introducing small and not very innovative varieties of existing brands from time to time is sufficient for them. In fact, share data talks in favour of this argument since there were almost no changes in producers? retail value shares over the review period.
Procter & Gamble Marketing & Services doo, marketing Naturella Camomile, Discreet and Always brands, led sanitary protection in 2013 with retail value share of 38%. It was followed by DrenikND doo (Boni, Yup and Feel fine brands) and Johnson & Johnson Inc (o b and Carefree) with respective retail value shares of 27% and 16%. These three companies held 81% combined share of Serbian sanitary protection and this was due to their extensive marketing support, good distribution and the fact that they offer good price-quality ratio.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sanitary protection is expected to recover over the forecast period. As the end of the economic crisis is already tangible, consumer trust and levels of disposable income will inevitably increase and this will result in higher spending on sanitary protection. One can expect the premiumisation trend in the category, as women will purchase more expensive quality products more often.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Japan
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Germany
- Sanitary Protection in Argentina
- Sanitary Protection in Brazil
- Sanitary Protection in Slovenia
- Sanitary Protection in Turkey
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland