Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Self-Service Cafeterias in Chile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- Self-service cafeterias is developing well, although it still continues to be a small category in comparison to other consumer foodservice restaurants, representing only 1% share of sales. Self-service cafeterias was first of all introduced into Chile by chained supermarkets and hypermarkets and typically placed inside supermarkets or just outside. Other self-service cafeterias also emerged during the review period, focused on selling salads and other health and wellness products as Fres&Co or...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Slovakia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Portugal
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Spain
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Italy
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Canada
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Argentina
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Switzerland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Hungary
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the Netherlands
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Thailand