New Wireless research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2014 -- Small Cell Market by Type (Picocell, Femtocell, Microcell), by Services (Installation/Integration, Network Planning, Maintenance & Support, by Operating Environment (Indoor, Outdoor), & by Verticals & Regions - Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
Small cells are small compact-form systems used for extending mobile network coverage and capacity for indoor as well as outdoor environment. Small cells are deployed in those places where the network coverage is non-existent, poor, or the periodical spiking in mobile traffic leads to network congestion. Small cells support 2G, 3G, and Long-Term Evolution (LTE) communication technologies with the integration of Wi-Fi technology to enhance voice and data services offered by the mobile network operator.
Driving factors for the small cell market is the increasing number of smart devices, such as mobile phones and tablets, and the increasing number of data-intensive applications used in these smart devices, is leading to spectrum congestion and poor quality of service and the reduction in network coverage by macro cells due to large number of buildings in high-density urban areas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The major restraint encountered in this market is the issue of providing backhaul support for the deployed small cell.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rate of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia-Pacific regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into components, covering this market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments. The market numbers are further split across different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 10 top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of their competitors.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Cell Backhaul Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Global Wi-Fi-Enabled Small Cell Market 2014-2018
- Strategies for Small Cell Network Deployments for 4G and Beyond
- Mobile and Wireless Backhaul Market [by Equipment (Microwave, Millimeter Wave, Sub 6 Ghz, Test And Measurement), by Services (Network, System Integration, Professional)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- The Definitive Guide to 4G Technology and LTE Business Intelligence (2014 Edition)
- PharmaPoint: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - Event-Driven Update
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - US Analysis and Market Forecasts