New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2015 -- Smoking tobacco has a bigger historical culture in Georgia, as tobacco was grown in the country; correspondingly, smoking tobacco became a culture of the nation. Therefore, the tradition of smoking cigars or cigarillos is comparably new for Georgia. However, cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos have dramatically influenced the use of smoking tobacco, which is at a very low level in terms of volume and value sales in the country. The majority of smokers consider smoking tobacco to be quite inconvenient, so prefer ready-to-use tobacco products. Another issue that prevents Georgian smokers from using smoking tobacco is its higher price in comparison with cigarettes.
During 2013, British American Tobacco Georgia Ltd led smoking tobacco volume sales in Georgia, achieving a 35% share, while Mac Baren Tobacco Co A/S was in second position with 28%, just ahead of Johann Wilhelm Von Eicken GmbH with 12%. The main brands of smoking tobacco?s leading player, British American Tobacco Georgia Ltd, have been sold in Georgia for many years and include Samson and Captain Black. The brands of Mac Baren Tobacco Co A/S, Mac Baren and Original Choice, are each very well known among Georgian consumers. Johann Wilhelm Von Eicken GmbH?s Harvest brand has been popular since its introduction in 2011. Quite a wide range of products is offered under the brand at reasonable prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The shift away from cigarettes towards smoking tobacco in Georgia is quite insignificant, as smoking tobacco products remain expensive and unavailable for the majority of smokers. However, its healthier perception compared to cigarettes in mind of consumers is also expected to have a positive impact on sales of smoking tobacco.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Georgia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Georgia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Georgia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Georgia?
- What are the major brands in Georgia?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in the US
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Belarus