New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Smoking Tobacco in Greece"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2013 -- Pipe tobacco is generally preferred by older Greek smokers and is considered to be a habit of the past. For younger smokers, pipes are considered out of fashion and demand for pipe tobacco therefore declined for one more consecutive year. Closures of specialised tobacco stores at a rapid pace also influenced the performance of pipe tobacco as such products are no longer widely available in Greece and are mostly sold either via the internet or specialist retailers.
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Azerbaijan
- Smoking Tobacco in Bulgaria
- Smoking Tobacco in Denmark
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand
- Smoking Tobacco in Malaysia
- Smoking Tobacco in Hungary
- Smoking Tobacco in Georgia
- Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic