Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Spirits in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- The spirits industry was hit by a tragic incident involving methyl alcohol poisoning during the autumn and winter of 2012. Methyl-tainted alcohol penetrated the distribution network of small independent retailers, marketplaces and convenience stores - mostly in the Moravia-Silesia region. Due to the incident, Czech consumers began to choose their spirits very carefully and many switched to imported spirits brands and well-established domestic products with strong and good reputations.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2018
- Spirits Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Spirits Market in Central African Republic: Databook to 2017
- Spirits in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Spirits in Dominican Republic
- Spirits (excluding FABs and Fort Wine) Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic