New Beverages market report from Mintel: "Sports Drinks in Colombia - a Snapshot (2013)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Sports Drinks in Colombia by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers liquid and powdered sports drinks. Sports drinks are designed to replace energy and minerals lost during exercise. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer including vending machines. Market value is calculated at prices in retailers. Market size for Sports Drinks in Colombia is given in COP and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Colombia. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Sports Drinks Report 2013
- Sports Drinks in Switzerland - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in Poland - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in the UK - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in Chile - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in Germany - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in Russia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in Belgium - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in Sweden - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports Drinks in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)