Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Israel", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- With the increase in health and fitness awareness, many juice/shake stalls promote green drinks which are based on all types of healthy vegetables and herbs, including wheatgrass. These drinks are meant to detox your body for a fresh and clean feel.
Although there are not many chains in this category, the most dominant chain in street stalls/kiosks is re:bar Ltd, which had 32 outlets in 2013, which can mainly be found in shopping centres and high traffic yielding locations.
Street stalls/kiosks is expected to slow with a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices, expecting to reach ILS1.3 billion by 2018. The reason for this slowdown is due to intensified competition between the chained street stalls/kiosks and the independent street stalls/kiosks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Street Stalls/Kiosks in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Street Stalls/Kiosks in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- How prevalent are chained street stalls or kiosks in Israel?
- Are any foodservice operators using the street stall or kiosk format to expand into other semi-captive locations or to reach a broader audience?
- What is the average sales per outlet for an independent street stall/kiosk in Israel?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Portugal
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Canada
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Netherlands
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Thailand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Mexico
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Australia
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Vietnam
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Poland