New Retailing market report from Canadean: "The Future of Global Retailing to 2017"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2013 -- Product Synopsis
- Future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning.
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years.
- Know the share of sales between different products in your key channels and how this will develop.
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
"The Future of Global Retailing to 2017" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Canadean's research, modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends, crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of the retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years. It aims to capture the shift to new channels depending on the country, the effects of recession, and shifting consumer behaviour thereby providing timely, highly comparable analysis of the retail markets. Data sets are provided for 2007 through to 2017, with actuals being provided for 2012. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure that local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies. The data presentation covers five regions of the world
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Consumers have been reacting to the effects of the global recession including the following recovery period on their discretionary spending and retail markets have been no exception. While the region by region market changes have varied, nowhere has been left totally untouched. This report quantitatively examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns including how changes in consumers' behaviour have affected the retail sector for different product categories and channels.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in the Americas. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
Key Features and Benefits
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in US to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in China to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in France to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)