Recently published research from Canadean, "The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Summary
- This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the Spirits market in Canada; and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them.
- Based upon extensive secondary research, this report provides comprehensive and granular insights that allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering eight product segments that include: Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Speciality Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey.
Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2009-12) and distribution channel data (2009-12), at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- "The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2018" is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Spirits market in Canada.
- The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Canada, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand data and distribution channel data.
- This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for the spirits sales overall and to know which categories and segments are in the ascendency in the coming years.
Reasons to Get This Report
The report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to offer a detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting Spirits in Canada.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Indonesia to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Austria to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Denmark to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Greece to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Chile to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Egypt to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in China to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Argentina to 2018