Fast Market Research announces the availability of the new Conlumino report, "The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2019; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019", on their comprehensive research portal
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2015 -- "The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2019" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Conlumino's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
- Specialist retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2014, and will continue to dominate the market in 2019.
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2014-2019, followed by duty free retailers
- Sports and leisure equipment is expected to grow the fastest followed by music, video and entertainment software over the next five years
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2019
"The Future of Retailing in Canada to 2019" is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Canada's retail market.
- Data sets are provided for 2009 through to 2019, with actuals being provided from2009-2014. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
- The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Reasons to Get This Report
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the Canada's retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Canadian market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in Greece to 2019; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
- The Future of Retailing in Malaysia to 2019; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
- The Future of Retailing in Indonesia to 2019; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
- The Future of Retailing in Poland to 2019; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019.
- The Future of Retailing in Argentina to 2019; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019