New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tissue and Hygiene in Norway"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Overall growth in tissue and hygiene in 2012 was higher than in 2011. Growth was driven by the acceleration of the economic recovery from the 2008-2009 recession and consequent rise in demand for more sophisticated products in 2012 - a development that drove unit prices in most areas. There was also growing interest in beauty products. The trend towards men using facial cleansing wipes is driving sales and growth. In addition, the rise in the number of single-resident households has further...
Euromonitor International's Tissue and Hygiene in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Spain
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Tissue and Hygiene in Japan
- Tissue and Hygiene in Italy
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Czech Republic
- Tissue and Hygiene in Vietnam
- Tissue and Hygiene in Denmark