Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Domestic in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Domestic trips taken increased by 2% in 2013 and value sales rose 3%. The domestic tourism industry was aided by a slowly increasing economy, increased consumer confidence and willingness to travel. Many consumers have put off taking trips for a number of years as their financial situations were precarious but increasing numbers had the confidence to travel in 2013. Still, the economic situation remains uncertain for many Americans and low growth in the business sector continues to hold back the domestic market.
Over the forecast period domestic expenditure on travel is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3% (at constant 2013 prices). This is well above the review period CAGR of 2% in current terms, as this average is pulled down sharply by the effect of the economic recession. Growth over the forecast period is expected to increase at a relatively constant rate in contrast to the review period where yearly growth rates ranged from -8% in 2008-2009 to 6% in 2009-2010. The constant increase is expected as the economy continues its upward trajectory.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Domestic in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Domestic in USA?
- How dependent is USA on domestic tourism expenditure?
- What are the most popular destinations for domestic visitors?
- Which regions have the greatest number of star ratings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Domestic Tourism By Destination, Domestic Tourism Travel By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Domestic in China
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the Czech Republic
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Japan
- Travel and Tourism in Egypt to 2018
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Mexico
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Chile
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Bulgaria