New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/23/2015 -- Switzerland is a country which is well-known around the world for its high quality of living and its high average income levels, even by European standards. In addition, the rising exchange value of the Swiss franc against the euro towards the end of the review period played a much more affordable for Swiss citizens to travel abroad as they now get much more for their money when spending their Swiss francs in other European countries. Consequently, the number of outbound departures in Switzerland increased by 6% in 2013, a rate of growth which represents an acceleration from the 3% CAGR registered in outbound departures over the entire review period. Finally, Swiss people are generally well-known for their enthusiasm for travelling to other countries for leisure holidays, to explore new cultures and to visit historic places.
The number of outbound departures in Switzerland are set to rise at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, rising to 21.7 million in 2018, up from 16.7 in 2013. This is set to represent a substantial increase from the 3% CAGR registered in the number of outbound departures in Switzerland over the review period. Outgoing tourist expenditure, meanwhile, is set to increase at a CAGR of 4% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period, a performance which is set to be a drastic improvement from the 1% CAGR registered in outgoing tourist expenditure in constant 2013 terms over the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Switzerland?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Portugal