Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- As a strong and stable economic climate returns to the UAE following the end of the economic crisis in 2011, and employment and income levels begin to rise again, consumers across all incomes levels are regaining economic confidence and starting to spend again on outbound travel. As a result, the number of trips taken by residents in the UAE has been growing steadily year-on-year so that tourism flows outbound recorded a growth rate of 7% in terms of number of flights for 2013, one percentage point up from the previous year?s growth figure, and almost twice the growth rate recorded for the review period when a CAGR of 4% was recorded.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Tourism flows outbound are predicted to see a CAGR of 8% in terms of number of trips over the forecast period. The growth of outbound travel is expected to be driven by the anticipated strong performance of the economy in the UAE which in turn is set to lead to a rise in employment, and thus in the number of expatriate workers in the country (given the small size of the local native population). As the number of expatriate workers is one of the main drivers of the level of outbound travel as discussed previously, any anticipated increase in their numbers (and thus in the population) will likely result in an increase in outbound travel.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in United Arab Emirates?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the UAE to 2018
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the United Arab Emirates
- Travel and Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates Tourism Report Q4 2014
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- DNATA World Travel Services LLC in Travel and Tourism (United Arab Emirates)