New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Value sales of traditional toys and games declined by 2% in current terms in 2012, in contrast to a 3% increase in 2011. Following the Great East Japan Earthquake, many Japanese people refrained from leisure and recreational activities due to the emotional and psychological impact from this tragic incident. As parents and grandparents recognised anew the role of traditional toys and games in making their children happy under the circumstances, 2011 saw strong demand for traditional toys and...
Euromonitor International's Traditional Toys and Games in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Action Figures and Accessories, Arts and Crafts, Baby (0-18 months), Construction Toys, Dolls and Accessories, Dressing-Up and Role Play, Games and Puzzles, Infant (19-36 Months), Model Vehicles, Other Traditional Toys and Games, Outdoor and Sports Toys, Plush Toys, Pre-School (3-4 Year Old), Radio/Remote Control Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Scientific/Educational Toys.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Traditional Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Traditional Toys and Games in Thailand
- Traditional Toys and Games in France
- Traditional Toys and Games in Taiwan
- Traditional Toys and Games in Italy
- Traditional Toys and Games in Sweden
- Traditional Toys and Games in Hong Kong, China
- Traditional Toys and Games in Russia
- Traditional Toys and Games in Malaysia
- Toys and Games in Singapore
- Traditional Toys and Games in Ukraine