New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Transportation in Kenya"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/17/2013 -- The eurozone crisis meant that there were fewer arrivals from Europe, and thus fewer tourists to take advantage of inland transportation systems. Kenya Airways, for instance, signed code-sharing agreements towards the close of 2012 with Chinese Eastern Airlines and Vietnam Airlines to increase its presence in the Far East to compensate for the reduced capacity runs on European routes. Mid-year negotiations were also underway between the Kenyan and Moroccan governments to establish a direct...
Euromonitor International's Transportation in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Transportation market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation Services in Asia-Pacific
- Transportation Services in Japan
- Transportation Services in South America
- Transportation Services in the United Kingdom
- Transportation Services in the United States
- Transportation Services in France
- Transportation Services in China
- Transportation Services in Belgium
- Transportation Services in Western Europe
- Transportation Services in Eastern Europe