Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Womenswear in Poland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- Due to the ongoing economic conditions, many Polish women are being forced to save money and therefore smart shopping behaviour is becoming increasingly popular. This phenomenon is characterised by women trying on clothing in bricks and mortar stores which they then buy online at more affordable prices. The development of smart buying is mainly associated with growing access to the internet and the increasing number of consumers using smartphones with mobile internet. The growing popularity of price comparison sites, such as Ceneo, shows that more shoppers are looking for opportunities to buy cheap. A supporting factor is also the increasing professionalism of e-commerce operators and thus customers? rising trust. Apparel companies are aware of this trend and therefore the majority of leading brands have online stores or are expected to open one in 2014.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Reserved brand, operated by LPP, leads womenswear with sales of PLN640 million in 2013, which represents a 19% increase in comparison with 2012. This brand is so popular among Polish women due to its very extensive network of over 200 ??stores. Polish women prefer Reserved for its low prices and interesting apparel collections. In terms of fashion, the Reserved offer does not deviate from the design of the world's largest players, such as Zara and H&M. However, it is important to note that H&M comes right after Reserved in terms of category share and also enjoyed a good year, with a 7% increase in value sales compared with 2012.
In the coming years, women will continue to spend frugally on clothing. Although the economic situation is expected to be slightly better in 2014, women will still limit their apparel spending without limiting the number of their purchases and mostly seeking out low prices. This trend will create a favourable background for the further dynamic development of distribution channels, such as supermarkets, discounters and internet retailing.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Womenswear industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Womenswear industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Womenswear in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Womenswear in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts