Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Wound care is quite a consolidated category in Norway. One of the main drivers of retail value growth in wound care is segmentation. Brands such as Hansaplast or Norgesplaster offer 15 variants of plasters for the needs of different consumers.
Norgesplaster AS continued to be the leading company in wound care in Norway in 2013, with value share of 44%. 3M Norge AS ranked second with 13% value share, closely followed by Beiersdorf with 11% value share. The companies enjoy these positions because of strong historic presence in this category.
The leading companies in wound care are expected to segment their products by offering a wider variety of products focusing not only on different age groups, but also meeting the needs of more consumers in terms of packaging, presentation and healing properties.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Norway market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Norway?
- What are the major brands in Norway?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Austria
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in the US
- Wound Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Ukraine
- Wound Care in India