New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- The number of smokers in Germany is consistently falling, thus reducing demand for NRT smoking cessation aids. According to an industry study, the number of smokers declined by 6% between 2011 and 2012, with a further decline in 2013. This trend can be mainly attributed to the government?s efforts over the review period in terms of public health campaigns and new regulations to prevent smoking in public places. Furthermore, in 2013 there was limited support available for those who wanted to kick the habit. As a result, NRT smoking cessation aids suffered a 2% decline in current value terms.
The competitive landscape remained consolidated in 2013, with only a few major companies active in the category. The leading player with a value share of 64% was Johnson & Johnson. Owner of the well-established Nicorette brand, Johnson & Johnson benefited from a broad product range in NRT smoking cessation aids. The company?s Nicorette brand is active in NRT gum, NRT inhalators, NRT patches and NRT lozenges. Furthermore, Nicorette was also available as micro-tabs, thus offering a wide product choice to the category?s target audience.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period NRT smoking cessation aids is set to register a value CAGR decline of 2% at constant 2013 prices. The expected ongoing fall in the number of smokers in Germany will likely continue to negatively impact demand. Falling smoking prevalence in the country is expected to be a result of the smoking ban in caf?s/bars and other public areas.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Japan
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Finland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Czech Republic
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Norway
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in India
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Belgium